Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Terrific Tuesday - paperlaundry!

My cousin-by-marriage, Stacy Leigh Hutchens has a fabulous blog. On her fabulous blog she has a fabulous feature called Feature Friday. I love this idea and I think I'm going to borrow it, but instead of Feature Friday I'm going to do Terrific Tuesday - because Tuesdays always need a little more sushine than other days. We haven't made it to the middle of the week yet and we are just starting to realize how far away the weekend is.

So for my first Terrific Tuesday I'd like to feature paperlaundry! My former coworker introduced me to her shop on Etsy a few months ago. I love to make and receive greeting cards, and these are top notch!


Check out this super cute card:



And this one:

And this one!



All her super-cute cards come with matching envelopes and are very reasonably priced - often less than you would pay for a mass-produced greeting card. She fills custom orders and she has an appreciation for the hand-made and the well-made - something we value at The Cluttered Table.

Give her shop a visit by clicking here and mention that you saw her featured on The Cluttered Table.

I LOVE the I'm Pulling for You card! What's your favorite card?

No comments:

Post a Comment