Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Terrific Tuesday: Piccadilly Heart

In my living are two bookshelves that sit on either side of my television. During Halloween season I hung a large decoration of suspended wooden letters that spelled "BOO." I absolutely adored it.


I'm getting tired of seeing my fall decorations because I've officially been bitten by the holiday bug and my Christmas decorations are going up the Saturday after Thanksgiving. (Which, by the way, is my favorite holiday.)  I thought for Christmas I could get a one that said something festive like "Fa La La" or "Merry Christmas."

So today's Terrific Tuesday features an artist who has as much holiday cheer as I do. PiccadillyHeart's etsy shop is chock full of cute holiday banners and place cards and ornaments.

Piccadilly Heart is new to Etsy, having just joined in September of this year. I just happened to stumble upon this shop looking for holiday decorations.

Let's check out some of Piccadilly Heart's creations, shall we?

We will start with Thanksgiving, since it is November and it's the turkey's month. Here's a set of Pilgrim Hat Place Cards that I thought were super precious.



Each one is made out of cardstock and you can even have the names written on before they are mailed. Too Adorable. Gotta love these. They come in a set of five and can be made to order and they sell for $4. Very nicely priced if you ask me!

Next we have the Let is Snow Banner. It's made of blue and white snowflake paper and strung from a silver ribbon.


It's my favorite banner in the shop and though it's a little long for my living room, I think I could probably make or order one that was shorter or just said "Snow." I think this is super charming and very well made. It costs $10, which is about what you'd pay for something of the same quality at Hobby Lobby or Michaels.

Check out these Santa Cupcake Wrappers. They are made of red cardstock with a black belt and a yellow buckle. They are super adorable and my mother in law would flip over these! I may get a set before Christmas to bring over for Christmas Eve. At $5 for a set of 12, I can definitely afford them!



If you're on a tight budget like me and have some crafting skills and a cricut machine bring it out and try your hand at making some of these. Or if you're not good with crafts just hop on over to Piccadilly Heart's etsy page and order something!

Thanks for reading! Have a good one!



No comments:

Post a Comment