Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Terrific Tuesday: Whee

I have official found a website I love. It's called Whee and they print images on t-shirts, bags, phone cases, baby onesies and just about anything else you can think of. I was searching for Romanian flag images and instantly fell in love with their apparel. I'll show you a few things I'm totally crazy about.

Romanian Flag Circle Charm:
I seriously love this necklace. I would probably wear it constantly for a month, regardless if it matched or not. I'm totally in love with this necklace. It's the perfect reminder of the place my heart longs to be.


Romania Greeting Cards:


I completely intend to buy several (read 100) packs of these before we head off to Romania. They make the perfect correspondence and thank you cards for our time in Romania. I'm in love.


Romania Journal




I intend to journal every day regularly while in Romania and this will let me know which journals I used during our time in Romania. No more digging through sixty journals to figure out which time period matches up to which event.


Romania Women's Performance Jacket


I love jackets like this. I love the positioning of the flag and the quality of the patch. I'd much rather have that on my jacket than a brand name. It's also a great conversation starter.


Romania Women's Fitted T-shirt




Love this t-shirt. It comes in five colors and I'm especially fond of the black and the orange. This would be a great Christmas present (hint hint) from anyone who loves me and wants to buy me something that I would really really love. 

In case you can't tell, I'm really in love with Romania and so very ready to hear God say "Go." Until then I'll keep thinking about and praying about Romania.  Check out this page to see more of Whee's cool Romanian flag merchandise. 

1 comment: