Friday, September 23, 2011

7 in 11

Today I heard on the radio that you should make a list of seven things you'd like to do this year. Generally I ignore advice I hear on the radio as I find it to be unsound and sometimes downright ridiculous.

So I sat down and wrote out a list of seven things I would like to do this year. I found it to be much more difficult than I thought it would. I tried to mix up simple, inexpensive activities and more expensive, more time-consuming activities.

Without furthur ado, my list of seven things to do in (what remains of) 2011 (each item will be crossed off as I complete them):

1. Visit Ross O'Conner in Washington D.C.
2. Fly a kite
3. Go on a hayride
4. Pick Gala apples in an orchard
5. Go to a farmers market and buy edamame
6. Build a snowman
7. Buy my mother-in-law the Christmas present I've been thinking about getting her all year.

I could probably list more, but the year is almost over, so I'll focus on this list and save the rest for 2012.

What's your 7 in 11?

No comments:

Post a Comment