Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The New Arrivals!

(Aren't they beautiful?)

One of our best friends gave Reeve and I a washer and dryer! For two years we've been carting our wash to mo mother-in-laws or another friend's house to do laundry - but now we have a washer and dryer at home! We are so thrilled and thankful!

The installation process took a little time and elbow grease. Reeve had to replace one of the valves for the washer and the plug for the dryer. It wasn't an easy process and that darned old valve did NOT want to come out!

(the icky old valve)

But he finally got that valve out and the new one in. It works GREAT! I'm so excited. (In case you couldn't tell)

(Our new valve - Reeve's labor of love)

There was a mysterious sticky substance in our dryer - maybe bubblegum or jolly rancher...I'm not really sure. I spent an hour on my hands and knees scraping and scrubbing it out with Goo Gone.

(The almost-clean dryer - my labor of love)


So thankful when I think of all the ways the Lord blesses us. He gives us so much. He provides for our needs and so many of our wants.  He gives us great friends and a wonderful church and a wonderful house to live in and fill with beautiful smiling faces. Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment